Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mike Ainscough - songwriter


I've been meaning to add this link for sometime.....I was recently surprised to find that my cousin Mike Ainscough was a flourishing songwriter and musician.....his songs are really worth listening to.....its just not that veasy to get hold of a CD - Mike -if youre reading this Im still waiting for mine!!!! Click on the link to a get a preview of the album 'Glory Road'. The CD is available now but I can't see a means of ordering on Mike's 'my space' as yet, so if you would like one then best to email Mike directly on:
mainscough@aol.com

On 19 Sep 2007, at 19:14, mainscough@aol.com wrote:
Please check out a sample of some of the songs that will be on my soon to be released album 'GLORY ROAD', at http://www.myspace.com/mikeainscoughmusic
thanks
Mike

No comments: